Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Perfect Housewarming Present

The older I get the more housewarming parties I'm beginning to attend. I never know what to give but I did know I didn't want to give something generic. I decided to pinterest unique housewarming presents and gained so many ideas! 

My friends grew up in the same hometown and moved in together so I decided to create something that would mean something to them. I made a "home is where the heart is" map frame. 


I bought a three window frame from Target for $15.99. I then went home and printed out a map of their hometown and a map of their new town. I cut the maps in the shape of a heart and found a cute quote about home. I added a piece of colored card stock behind the frame and that's it!

This adorable frame cost less than $20.00 and is a meaningful present for any new home owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment