Monday, December 2, 2013

Black Friday Deals!

Black Friday just passed and I can't wait to share all the deals I was able to get! Figuring out where the best deals are pretty much overwhelms me. I spent about an hour looking for major deals like TVs but then went to the mall with no expectations after that!

I started at Wal-Mart with about the rest of the state, trying to push my way to the line for the advertised $98 TV. Unfortunately, because I wasn't in line hours before the sale started, I wasn't able to get the TV right then and there but I was able to pay for the deal and order it online. Honestly, getting the deal and waiting a week for the TV was worth me being inside Wal-Mart for only 30 minutes while others spent their entire Thanksgiving waiting!

Next! On to the mall for some unbelievable sales! Starting at H&M I grabbed some adorable long cardigans originally $34.95 on sale for $9.95! These cardigans are great for a casual work look or just running around. I also picked up an over sized sweater for only $12.95.

As a walked around looking for deals I couldn't resist I stumbled into Old Navy. They're entire store was 50% off! I was able to grab a winter pea coat, 7 tops for me and my sister, 2 rings, a cute to-go cup, 2 zip up fleece jackets and 3 pairs of leggings all for $170.00! I was shocked by the amount of things I was able to get at such awesome prices!

My last stop on my Black Friday journey was Target. They also had some unbelievable door busters! I picked up a black bomber jacket for $20.00 which is 50% off the original price. I got DVD's for $4.00 each and a blender cup for only $12.00!

Black Friday shopping although very overwhelming at times is worth the lines and the hassle to get great deals on fabulous items!

No comments:

Post a Comment