Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Birthday in a Box!

With my hectic work schedule, its hard for me to make it to all the important birthdays their our in my life. When my little sister in my sorority turned 21, I knew I wouldn't be able to celebrate the same night as her birthday because of the day it landed, so I wanted to do something for her that was special. I decided to create her a birthday in a box!

I took a cardboard box, and stapled fun paper and cut out the 21 from cardstock. I filled the box with packing peanuts and wrapped them in tissue paper. I then filled the box with lots of fun things! I bought a pack of fun shot glasses, mini bottles of alcohol, and cute drink mixes I found at home goods. I then bought her a cupcake and found a cupcake to go container at Wal-Mart which was perfect for this present! I put her favorite candy in the box and made a 21st birthday scavenger hunt with lots of fun things to do at the bar! The last thing I added was an Alex and Ani bracelet because I wanted to give her an actual present as well.
This entire present cost me less than $60 including the next day shipping. This is a perfect way to make any occasion extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment